Can this be!!!!
Vegan brownies that resemble the original.
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Here is the recipe!
- Box of brownie mix (preferably without dairy added)
- 1/3 cup of mashed sweet potato per egg replaced in recipe (e.g. 2 eggs required=2/3 cup of mashed sweet potato)
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 tbs of water
- Mix all wet ingredients with sweet potato
- Slowly mix brownie mix into wet mixture until all large clumps are gone.
- Add completed mixture to a greased pan
- Bake according to directions on brownie mix box
Share your recipes for vegan brownies or anything dairy free in the comments.